Do you want to be a part of a seriously ambitious and vibrant team where you can have your say about how we get our sh*t done?
Here, we do things “The Codewise Way”. This basically means that we work – and play – very differently to how everybody else does. We don’t believe in hierarchies, endless processes and cookie-cutter approaches to doing our work. What we do believe in is giving our team the freedom to be innovative and make a real difference. If this sounds like a place for you … get applying!
- At Codewise, in such a fast and dynamic environment, we are looking for someone creative and motivated that will find elegant and simple solutions to handle IT administrative tasks.
- From account creation, centralized administration or even PXE systems, we dream of automation and we want you to take the challenge to prove to us how would you do it from scratch.
- Supervision of office network operability
- Office and employees equipment management and repair coordination
- Support of employees on/off-boarding
- Administration of major systems used internally by employees
- Supervision of employees laptops compliance with security standards
- Automation of all above responsibilities, both with off-the-shelf software or development of fit for purpose solutions
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Windows, MacOS, and Linux systems administration
- Network administration experience
- Experience writing and maintaining scripts (e.g., bash, PowerShell)
- “Automate all the things” mindset
- Openness to new technologies and innovative approaches
- Extremely well organized
- Great communication skills
- Trustworthy, high work ethic standards
- Security mindset
Nice to have
- Programming skills in high-level language (e.g., Python, Ruby)
- Experience with PXE, LDAP and SSO solutions
- AWS cloud experience
Software Engineer - Frontend (Senior)
- Developing features for single page applications used by thousands of clients every day
- Be a major factor in design processes and technological uses
- Locate and optimize performance and security issues
- Familiarity with set of modern development tools for project building and dependency management (we use npm and webpack)
- Experience in writing unit tests (we use Wallaby.js, Jasmine and Karma)
- Good knowledge of templating (we use Pug / Jade and Handlebars)
- Experience in CSS organisation for large-scale development using preprocessors (we use Less)
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security and usability
- Code & Pixel Perfectionist – strong attention to detail
- Good English, both written and spoken
- Positive attitude
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of TypeScript and Angular
- Familiarity of RxJS
- Experience in writing end-to-end tests (we use Protractor)
- Experience with CI solutions such as Jenkins or TeamCity
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
UI/UX Designer (Senior)
- We are looking for UI/UX Designer to our growing Product Design team. You will have the opportunity to be in charge of maintaining our existing products interfaces (Voluum and Zeropark) but also to develop yourself. Experiment with techniques and tools, try new solutions and expand knowledge.
- Integrating user-centered design, interaction design, information design and visual interface design
- Designing clean and intuitive user interfaces
- Working closely with other product teams: Business, Development, Customer Success, Marketing
- Understanding capabilities of the platform for which you’re designing
- Knowing a product’s users and understanding their wants and needs
- 3+ years of experience in UI/UX design. Preferably working in SaaS apps, web portals or any complex programs (we’d like to see portfolio that shows your work)
- Experience with design (e.g. Adobe, Sketch) and prototyping tools. You have a toolbox with many techniques and understand what each tool is good for.
- Experience in Mobile Design (iOS and Android apps)
- Ability to turn problems into solutions and positive experiences
- Advanced knowledge of design principles and best practices
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Analytical and critical thinking with an open mind
- Fluent English
Nice to have
- Experience working with system design
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Mediation and facilitation skills
Business Development Manager, Zeropark
- For this role, we are looking for candidates with relevant experience ONLY (i.e. people who have done a similar job in the past)
- Developing relationships with publishers and ad networks
- Working on maintaining the existing publisher base and assist new publishers with onboarding
- Key role in developing Zeropark’s SSP
- Experience and knowledge of Ad-Tech landscape with one or few of the following: Affiliate marketing, Native, Ad Exchanges, Publishers, Performance Advertisers
- Previous work experience of at least 2-3 years in the performance advertising industry
- Experience working with CPC, CPM, CPA, CPI, CTR , ROI metrics
- Understanding of key industry trends on the supply and demand sides of performance advertising
- High level of written and oral communication skills in English is required
- Understanding of the programmatic ecosystem is a plus
- Ability to stay focused on measurable goals
- Self drive / self motivation / ability to work in a loose framework with only rough guidelines (not specific set of detailed directions)
- Thinking big, passion for achievement and an entrepreneurial spirit
- As a Campaign Coordinator you will work closely with our demand partners to deliver an effective service around approving our Clients’ campaigns and resolving their ad-hoc queries. Additionally, you will take responsibility for our Sales Chat and serve as a 1st line of support for our Customers.
- This position would be ideal for a fluent English speaker with a customer-centric approach and willingness to quickly build a deep understanding of our supply partners’ requirements.
- We are looking for a motivated person with an analytical mindset and strong attention to detail.
- To enable an effective service, you would have to be able to work on both day and night shifts, as well as during weekends.
- Approval of Codewise Clients’ campaigns in line with supply partners’ requirements
- Responding to Customer queries via our Sales Chat
- Handling 1st line support tickets
- Ideally at least 1 year of professional experience in customer service
- Fluent written and spoken English (minimum C1 level)
- Excellent communication skills, both in speech and writing
- Ability to handle repetitive tasks
- Great attention to details
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Are you tired of the negativity of Polish media? The never-ending sensationalism, falsehoods and all-round blaming? Would you like to have one place on the Web where you could find positive articles, describing Polish successes and inspirational stories across business, sport, science, art and other fields of life? If your answer to all of the above is “hell yes!”, then you’ve come to the right place.
- We’re currently looking for Editorial Staff – a group of extraordinary & experienced reporters – responsible for running a completely new portal with one main goal: to inspire fellow Polish citizens. No politics, no ads.
- Identify and develop high quality story ideas
- Write in an exciting and interesting manner in variety of formats
- Handle topics with highest ethics and journalism standards
- Co-operate soundly with other reporters, editors and multimedia department
- Shoot photos and video when needed
- Pay attention to SEO and social media tips
- At least 2+ years of experience in (digital) journalism
- An existing portfolio of excellent written material
- Fluent English in speech and writing
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong drive to create a completely new standard in Polish digital media
- Creative thinking
- Deep knowledge & written experience in one (or more) of those fields – business, technology, science, culture&art, sports, lifestyle
- Being a social media geek would be an asset
Didn't you find the position that suits you the best?
Don't worry, send us your CV anyway!
If you’re applying for one of our current openings, what else can you expect, beyond joining one of the most talented and passionate group of individuals there is? Well here’s just a few examples of the additional benefits that come with being part of the Codewise family.
With a masseuse on the payroll, book yourself in for a pummelling.
All the weights, gadgets & gizmos you need for your endorphin fix + our own onsite personal trainer.
The wellbeing of our staff is paramount, so medical, life and travel cover come as standard.
An abundance of edible angiosperms, nutrition bars and chocolate available to nourish our teams.
You are what you eat. That’s why we provide our staff with FitLab and delicious friday breakfasts.
Don't let the 9-5 give you posture problems. Optional standing desks set your spine free.
Whether it’s board games, a PS4, table football, or ping pong, our games room has you covered.
Join us as we shoot the cr*p out of each other in an exact replica of our HQ.
Aspiring Adeles, budding Biffy Clyros, or fledgling Fatboy Slims are well catered for in our full-equipped music room.
Codewise cares for your full wellbeing. Take time out to refresh your mind, body & spirit at our on site yoga classes.