Do you want to be a part of a seriously ambitious and vibrant team where you can have your say about how we get our job done?
Here, we do things “The Codewise Way”. This basically means that we work – and play – very differently to how everybody else does. We don’t believe in hierarchies, endless processes and cookie-cutter approaches to doing our work. What we do believe in is giving our team the freedom to be innovative and make a real difference. If this sounds like a place for you … get applying!
- Support internal marketing team on daily projects
- Code client facing websites, landing pages and internal applications
- Take design visualizations and turn them into functioning websites
- Locate and optimize performance and usability issues
- Be a major factor in design processes
- Good experience with HTML5 and CSS3 including RWD techniques
- Experience with CSS preprocessors ( LESS, SASS )
- PHP basics
- Basic Wordpress experience
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Code & pixel perfectionist – strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Good communications skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly
- 2+ years of commercial experience
Nice to have
- Understanding of OOP
- Familiarity with Git
- SEO/SEM knowledge
- Advanced Wordpress experience (managing, template coding, custom post types, multisite )
- Experience with build systems ( we use Webpack )
- Knowledge of templates ( we use Twig )
- Knowledge of Vue.js
Community Management Intern at Zeropark
- We’re looking for an intern to help us increase our presence across digital affiliate marketing communities. As a part of Zeropark’s Marketing Team, your main objective will be to successfully assist community members in resolving their issues and educating them about our ad exchange.
- This paid internship is comprised of 40 hours a week, that are flexible to work around your university schedule, there is also a possibility to work some hours remotely.
- Replying to community members on affiliate marketing forums and groups
- Proactively posting educational and promotional content across the communities
- Closely cooperating with Zeropark’s marketing, customer success and account management teams to provide communities with substantive support
- Fluent English (B2 or higher)
- Great writing skills (in English)
- Ability to present complicated things in a simple manner
- Excellent communication skills
- University student
- Flexible work hours (full time job - part of the hours can be remote)
Content Quality Specialist
- As a Content Quality Specialist, you will conduct research to enhance incoming content. This may also include identifying relevant topics, fact-checking, and analyzing sources to generate information. Also, you will make decisions based on our demand partners guidelines and resolve their ad-hoc queries related to the campaign approval process.
- Work closely with Account Managers, Compliance, and Sales Teams to ensure our policies, guidelines, and processes are being applied consistently.
- Monitoring and checking of Ad Campaigns with the implementation of Ad Policies and Guidelines from our Partners
- Collaborate with the Development Team for improvement of the approval process and internal tools
- Consulting clients about our products
- Update and maintain all training materials and guidelines in accordance with prescribed standards.
- At least 1 year of professional experience
- Good knowledge of Excel and GSuite (Google docs, spreadsheets)
- Experience in processing large volumes of data in a short period of time
- Fluent written and spoken Polish and English (minimum B2 level)
- Analytical mindset and strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle repetitive tasks
- Ability to work rotating shifts (also weekends)
Junior Support Specialist
- The customer’s success is the key interest of every successful company. If your customer is not successful then how can you be?
- That’s why the role of Junior Support Specialist within the Customer Success Team is crucial for the company and requires a motivated, can-do attitude. If you’re looking for a lot of learning, multitasking, never being bored at work framed within a supportive, cooperation driven team, this is the job for you!
- Providing 1st line of multi-channel technical support to clients of our tracking platform - Voluum. Main channels are:
- - Ticketing system (emails)
- - Live chat
- - Skype
- Handling billing and payments requests from our customers
- Resolving chargebacks and VAT issues of our clients
- Cooperating closely with Customer Success, Account Management and Sales teams
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Ability to work in the afternoon hours
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- Organised and dedicated with a strong work ethic
- A basic understanding of Internet marketing
- Willing to learn and constantly improve skills and knowledge
- Providing excellent customer service, even under high-load
Nice to have
- Internet marketing - understanding of ecommerce and affiliate programs
- Operating in additional languages: Russian, Spanish
- As a SEO Specialist you will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive SEO strategy to improve Codewise brands’ organic presence and directly influence lead generation efforts. We’re looking for a specialist with greater focus on outreach, link-building and content optimization.
- Develop, execute and maintain a holistic SEO strategy across all Codewise brands, expanding their presence and improving rankings across all relevant organic platforms;
- Regularly report on organic performance, establish benchmarks and estimate growth based on thorough research and analysis;
- Work across Digital Acquisition, Business Intelligence, and Content teams on all SEO aspects including keyword research, analytics, and content strategy;
- Provide SEO recommendations for new content launches and campaigns, as well as monitor the performance of existing content and provide optimization recommendations;
- Focus on off-site optimization, outreach and link building strategy development and execution;
- At least 2 years of experience at an SEO agency or in-house
- Min. C1 English
- Strong communication skills
- Required tools knowledge: Ahrefs, Semrush, Majestic, Keyword planner tools, Google Search Console
Nice to have
- Google Analytics
- Google DataStudio
- Google Tag Manager
If you don't see any openings fitting your expectations, send us your CV anyway!
In your cover letter please explain how you could help us.
If you’re applying for one of our current openings, what else can you expect, beyond joining one of the most talented and passionate group of individuals there is? Well here’s just a few examples of the additional benefits that come with being part of the Codewise family.
With a masseuse on the payroll, book yourself in for a pummelling.
All the weights, gadgets & gizmos you need for your endorphin fix + our own onsite personal trainer.
The wellbeing of our staff is paramount, so medical, life and travel cover come as standard.
An abundance of edible angiosperms, nutrition bars and chocolate available to nourish our teams.
You are what you eat. That’s why we provide our staff with box catering and delicious friday breakfasts.
Don't let the 9-5 give you posture problems. Optional standing desks set your spine free.
Whether it’s board games, a PS4, table football, billiards, or ping pong, our games room has you covered.
Codewise cares for your full wellbeing. Take time out to refresh your mind, body & spirit at our on site yoga and stretching classes.