Do you want to be a part of a seriously ambitious and vibrant team where you can have your say about how we get our sh*t done?
Here, we do things “The Codewise Way”. This basically means that we work – and play – very differently to how everybody else does. We don’t believe in hierarchies, endless processes and cookie-cutter approaches to doing our work. What we do believe in is giving our team the freedom to be innovative and make a real difference. If this sounds like a place for you … get applying!
Business Development Manager, Zeropark
- For this role, we are looking for candidates with relevant experience ONLY (i.e. people who have done a similar job in the past)
- Developing relationships with publishers and ad networks
- Working on maintaining the existing publisher base and assist new publishers with onboarding
- Experience and knowledge of Ad-Tech landscape with one or few of the following: Affiliate marketing, Native, Ad Exchanges, Publishers, Performance Advertisers
- Previous work experience of at least 2-3 years in the performance advertising industry
- Experience working with CPC, CPM, CPA, CPI, CTR , ROI metrics
- Understanding of key industry trends on the supply and demand sides of performance advertising
- High level of written and oral communication skills in English is required
- Understanding of the programmatic ecosystem is a plus
- Ability to stay focused on measurable goals
- Self drive / self motivation / ability to work in a loose framework with only rough guidelines (not specific set of detailed directions)
- Thinking big, passion for achievement and an entrepreneurial spirit
Didn't you find the position that suits you the best?
Don't worry, send us your CV anyway!
If you’re applying for one of our current openings, what else can you expect, beyond joining one of the most talented and passionate group of individuals there is? Well here’s just a few examples of the additional benefits that come with being part of the Codewise family.
With a masseuse on the payroll, book yourself in for a pummelling.
All the weights, gadgets & gizmos you need for your endorphin fix + our own onsite personal trainer.
The wellbeing of our staff is paramount, so medical, life and travel cover come as standard.
An abundance of edible angiosperms, nutrition bars and chocolate available to nourish our teams.
You are what you eat. That’s why we provide our staff with FitLab and delicious friday breakfasts.
Don't let the 9-5 give you posture problems. Optional standing desks set your spine free.
Whether it’s board games, a PS4, table football, or ping pong, our games room has you covered.
Join us as we shoot the cr*p out of each other in an exact replica of our HQ.
Aspiring Adeles, budding Biffy Clyros, or fledgling Fatboy Slims are well catered for in our full-equipped music room.
Codewise cares for your full wellbeing. Take time out to refresh your mind, body & spirit at our on site yoga classes.