Do you want to be a part of a seriously ambitious and vibrant team where you can have your say about how we get our sh*t done?
Here, we do things “The Codewise Way”. This basically means that we work – and play – very differently to how everybody else does. We don’t believe in hierarchies, endless processes and cookie-cutter approaches to doing our work. What we do believe in is giving our team the freedom to be innovative and make a real difference. If this sounds like a place for you … get applying!
Product Designer (UX)
- We are looking for a Product Designer (UX) to our growing Product Design team. You will have the opportunity to be in charge of maintaining our existing products interfaces (Voluum and Zeropark) but also to develop yourself. Experiment with techniques and tools, try new solutions and expand knowledge.
- Integrating user-centered design, interaction design, information architecture, information design and visual interface design
- Understanding capabilities of the platform for which you’re designing
- Actively gathering knowledge on products’ users via research
- Working closely with other product teams: Business, Development, Customer Success, Marketing
- 3+ years of experience working in SaaS apps, web portals or any complex programs
- Experience in conducting user research (e.g. interviews, usability testing, A/B testing, surveys)
- Ability to turn problems into solutions and positive experiences
- Rapid prototyping in various media (you have a toolbox with many techniques and understand what each tool is good for)
- Skill to visually express user workflows in applications
- Advanced knowledge of design principles
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Articulation skills - both verbal and visual
- Analytical and critical thinking with an open mind
- Fluent English
Nice to have
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Experience in Mobile Design (iOS and Android apps)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics 360 Suite
- Mediation and facilitation skills
Software Engineer - Frontend
- We’re looking for an intrinsically motivated Frontend Engineer to help us develop major functionalities of our core products with the aim to solve significant clients’ problems. If you are passionate about practical application of modern frontend technology and want to work in an environment where you can make a real impact, this may be a perfect role for you!
- Play a major role in all parts of the software development process (discovery, design and delivery).
- Make tech and product related decisions with the aim to solve clients’ problems.
- Continuously improve our product to maximize the value for clients.
- Develop features for single page applications used by thousands of clients every day.
- Take part in defining architectural solutions that enable effective development of all of our applications.
- Optimize performance, fix security issues.
- Ability to make significant decisions impacting the product.
- Ability to cooperate with all stakeholders involved in the product development process.
- Familiarity with set of modern development tools for project building and dependency management (we use npm and webpack).
- Experience in writing unit tests (we use Wallaby.js, Jasmine and Karma).
- Good knowledge of templating (we use Pug / Jade and Handlebars).
- Experience in CSS organisation for large-scale development using preprocessors (we use Less).
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security and usability.
- Code & Pixel Perfectionist – strong attention to detail.
- Good English, both written and spoken.
- Can-do attitude.
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of TypeScript and Angular.
- Familiarity of RxJS.
- Experience in writing unit and end-to-end tests (we use Protractor).
- Experience with CI solutions such as Jenkins, TeamCity or CircleCI.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
Customer Care Specialist (Entry level)
- As a Customer Care Specialist you will work closely with our demand partners to deliver an effective service around approving our Clients’ campaigns and resolving their ad-hoc queries. Additionally, you will take responsibility for our Sales Chat and serve as a 1st line of support for our Customers.
- This position would be ideal for a fluent English speaker with a customer-centric approach and willingness to quickly build a deep understanding of our supply partners’ requirements.
- We are looking for a motivated person with an analytical mindset and strong attention to detail.
- To enable an effective service, you would have to be able to work on both day and night shifts, as well as during weekends.
- Approval of Codewise Clients’ campaigns in line with supply partners’ requirements
- Responding to Customer queries via our Sales Chat
- Handling 1st line support tickets
- Ideally at least 1 year of professional experience in customer service
- Fluent written and spoken English (minimum C1 level)
- Excellent communication skills, both in speech and writing
- Ability to handle repetitive tasks
- Great attention to details
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to work autonomously with minimum supervision
- We are looking for a People Partner as a member of our People & Culture team. Your mission will be to work directly with our team leads to develop and embed our people agenda that closely supports organizational goals.
- being responsible for all people and culture related processes,
- supporting Head of People & Culture in co-creating & deploying the people strategy,
- supporting our team leads and employees to use in the most effective way all people related process: recruitment and hiring, people development, leadership, engagement, peer review and others
- providing coaching, facilitating & counselling to our team leads on all people related issues,
- being a first point of contact for the team leads on the legal, regulatory and related matters,
- developing organization structure & supporting organizational changes,
- influencing remuneration strategy following the local trends and initiate the necessary changes
- supporting Employer Branding processes.
- at least 5 years of experience in HR generalist roles
- previous experience in IT company is an asset
- good knowledge and understanding of Polish labour law
- excellent knowledge of English is a must (B2+)
- excellent organization skills, priority setting, multitasking
- wide business perspective and dealing with ambiguity
- track record in change management
- solutions oriented
- great listener, moderator, facilitator, advisor
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist as a member of our People & Culture team. Your mission will be to coordinate the entire Talent Acquisition processes from supporting Employer Branding through the recruitment and selection up to onboarding new hires. You will also have opportunities to take part in all our People & Culture projects.
- Being responsible for the entire recruitment process for business, technical as well as administrative, internal and external roles.
- Acting as a lead partner in terms of the recruitment and selection process - consulting, advising, focusing on important aspects (cultural belonging, business perspective, financial expectations, etc.).
- Taking candidates through the recruitment and implementation process (from contact by submitting an offer or rejection to employment and onboarding).
- Preparation of job descriptions and requirements along with the leads of individual teams.
- Direct contact with candidates.
- Direct search (telephone / email / social media).
- Verification of candidates and candidates who have applied for roles placed on the site.
- Arranging, organizing and confirming recruitment interviews, as well as participating in direct face to face interviews with candidates.
- Preparation and training of people from the team for interviews.
- Tracking candidates.
- Collecting feedback (Candidates, recruiters, and leads).
- Supporting People & Culture projects - coordination of technical meet-ups together with development teams, cooperation with developers in creating technical content for our company social media profiles, onboarding, exit interview, etc.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in TA.
- Previous experience in IT recruitment is crucial.
- Knowledge of modern sourcing techniques and tools.
- Previous experience in HR generalist role is an asset.
- In depth experience in driving a full lifecycle talent acquisition in a dynamic organization
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must.
- Excellent organization skills, priority setting, multitasking.
- Wide business perspective.
If you don't see any openings fitting your expectations, send us your CV anyway!
In your cover letter please explain how you could help us.
If you’re applying for one of our current openings, what else can you expect, beyond joining one of the most talented and passionate group of individuals there is? Well here’s just a few examples of the additional benefits that come with being part of the Codewise family.
With a masseuse on the payroll, book yourself in for a pummelling.
All the weights, gadgets & gizmos you need for your endorphin fix + our own onsite personal trainer.
The wellbeing of our staff is paramount, so medical, life and travel cover come as standard.
An abundance of edible angiosperms, nutrition bars and chocolate available to nourish our teams.
You are what you eat. That’s why we provide our staff with FitLab and delicious friday breakfasts.
Don't let the 9-5 give you posture problems. Optional standing desks set your spine free.
Whether it’s board games, a PS4, table football, or ping pong, our games room has you covered.
Join us as we shoot the cr*p out of each other in an exact replica of our HQ.
Aspiring Adeles, budding Biffy Clyros, or fledgling Fatboy Slims are well catered for in our full-equipped music room.
Codewise cares for your full wellbeing. Take time out to refresh your mind, body & spirit at our on site yoga classes.