Do you want to be a part of a seriously ambitious and vibrant team where you can have your say about how we get our sh*t done?
Here, we do things “The Codewise Way”. This basically means that we work – and play – very differently to how everybody else does. We don’t believe in hierarchies, endless processes and cookie-cutter approaches to doing our work. What we do believe in is giving our team the freedom to be innovative and make a real difference. If this sounds like a place for you … get applying!
- As a Campaign Coordinator you will work closely with our demand partners to deliver an effective service around approving our Clients’ campaigns and resolving their ad-hoc queries. Additionally, you will take responsibility for our Sales Chat and serve as a 1st line of support for our Customers.
- This position would be ideal for a fluent English speaker with a customer-centric approach and willingness to quickly build a deep understanding of our supply partners’ requirements.
- We are looking for a motivated person with an analytical mindset and strong attention to detail.
- To enable an effective service, you would have to be able to work on both day and night shifts, as well as during weekends.
- Approval of Codewise Clients’ campaigns in line with supply partners’ requirements
- Responding to Customer queries via our Sales Chat
- Handling 1st line support tickets
- Ideally at least 1 year of professional experience in customer service
- Fluent written and spoken English (minimum C1 level)
- Excellent communication skills, both in speech and writing
- Ability to handle repetitive tasks
- Great attention to details
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to work autonomously with minimum supervision
Inside Sales Manager
- Are you a results driven individual and Sales are your passion? Then here’s an once-in-a lifetime challenge to join the second fastest growing company in Europe and take it to the next level! Based in our Krakow city-centre headquarters, the Inside Sales Manager will focus on the warm leads that come our way, the so called ‘inbound leads’. The main goal of this role is to close the sale and transfer the newly acquired customer to an account manager who will further grow the account.
- Close incoming leads from events, the website or any other sources
- Prospect for new customers when no incoming leads are available
- Multichannel approach: video calls, phone calls, emails, chats etc.
- Responsible for generating sales for all Codewise’s products
- Responsible for cross selling all Codewise products
- Occasional participation in international events
- Close cooperation with the other commercial and product teams
- This is a senior do’er role and not a leadership role
- Minimum 2 year of direct sales experience - the more, the better
- C2 level or native English, both written and spoken
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- Organised and dedicated with a strong work ethic
- A basic understanding of Internet marketing
- Can be trusted to work without supervision
- Entrepreneurial and innovative attitude
- Knowledge of using a CRM
Nice to have
- Knowledge of using Hubspot CRM and Hubspot Sales
- Understanding performance marketing and affiliate marketing
- Knowledge of other languages at business level
If you don't see any openings fitting your expectations, send us your CV anyway!
In your cover letter please explain how you could help us.
If you’re applying for one of our current openings, what else can you expect, beyond joining one of the most talented and passionate group of individuals there is? Well here’s just a few examples of the additional benefits that come with being part of the Codewise family.
With a masseuse on the payroll, book yourself in for a pummelling.
All the weights, gadgets & gizmos you need for your endorphin fix + our own onsite personal trainer.
The wellbeing of our staff is paramount, so medical, life and travel cover come as standard.
An abundance of edible angiosperms, nutrition bars and chocolate available to nourish our teams.
You are what you eat. That’s why we provide our staff with FitLab and delicious friday breakfasts.
Don't let the 9-5 give you posture problems. Optional standing desks set your spine free.
Whether it’s board games, a PS4, table football, or ping pong, our games room has you covered.
Join us as we shoot the cr*p out of each other in an exact replica of our HQ.
Aspiring Adeles, budding Biffy Clyros, or fledgling Fatboy Slims are well catered for in our full-equipped music room.
Codewise cares for your full wellbeing. Take time out to refresh your mind, body & spirit at our on site yoga classes.