Do you want to be a part of a seriously ambitious and vibrant team where you can have your say about how we get our job done?
Here, we do things “The Codewise Way”. This basically means that we work – and play – very differently to how everybody else does. We don’t believe in hierarchies, endless processes and cookie-cutter approaches to doing our work. What we do believe in is giving our team the freedom to be innovative and make a real difference. If this sounds like a place for you … get applying!
Junior Payroll Specialist
- As a Junior Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for day-to-day payroll and personnel administration services for the company and its adaptation to changing regulations.
- You will be responsible for running payroll calculation, personnel administration activities, accounting support and acting as first point of contact for management and employees.
- Keeping employees’ files and documentation
- Preparation of accurate payroll data and payroll calculation
- Preparation of working time calculation for employees
- Preparation of employment and cooperation (B2B) agreements
- Management of benefits providers
- Providing guidance to Employees / Managers on HR related topics
- Acting as a labor law advisor to employees and to People & Culture team
- Accounting of payroll lists
- Managing any variances reconciliation
- Business trips accounting
- Managing the Social Fund (ZFŚS) settlement
- At least 1 year of professional experience in a similar role
- Very good knowledge of Polish labor law
- Good written and spoken English
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong customer focus and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and to effectively manage multi-tasks
- Knowledge of Optima and Płatnik will be additional advantage
If you don't see any openings fitting your expectations, send us your CV anyway!
In your cover letter please explain how you could help us.
If you’re applying for one of our current openings, what else can you expect, beyond joining one of the most talented and passionate group of individuals there is? Well here’s just a few examples of the additional benefits that come with being part of the Codewise family.
With a masseuse on the payroll, book yourself in for a pummelling.
All the weights, gadgets & gizmos you need for your endorphin fix + our own onsite personal trainer.
The wellbeing of our staff is paramount, so medical, life and travel cover come as standard.
An abundance of edible angiosperms, nutrition bars and chocolate available to nourish our teams.
You are what you eat. That’s why we provide our staff with box catering and delicious friday breakfasts.
Don't let the 9-5 give you posture problems. Optional standing desks set your spine free.
Whether it’s board games, a PS4, table football, billiards, or ping pong, our games room has you covered.
Codewise cares for your full wellbeing. Take time out to refresh your mind, body & spirit at our on site yoga and stretching classes.