Do you want to be a part of a seriously ambitious and vibrant team where you can have your say about how we get our sh*t done?
Here, we do things “The Codewise Way”. This basically means that we work – and play – very differently to how everybody else does. We don’t believe in hierarchies, endless processes and cookie-cutter approaches to doing our work. What we do believe in is giving our team the freedom to be innovative and make a real difference. If this sounds like a place for you … get applying!
Product Designer (UX)
- We are looking for a Product Designer (UX) to our growing Product Design team. You will have the opportunity to be in charge of maintaining our existing products interfaces (Voluum and Zeropark) but also to develop yourself. Experiment with techniques and tools, try new solutions and expand knowledge.
- Integrating user-centered design, interaction design, information architecture, information design and visual interface design
- Understanding capabilities of the platform for which you’re designing
- Actively gathering knowledge on products’ users via research
- Working closely with other product teams: Business, Development, Customer Success, Marketing
- 3+ years of experience working in SaaS apps, web portals or any complex programs
- Experience in conducting user research (e.g. interviews, usability testing, A/B testing, surveys)
- Ability to turn problems into solutions and positive experiences
- Rapid prototyping in various media (you have a toolbox with many techniques and understand what each tool is good for)
- Skill to visually express user workflows in applications
- Advanced knowledge of design principles
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Articulation skills - both verbal and visual
- Analytical and critical thinking with an open mind
- Fluent English
Nice to have
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Experience in Mobile Design (iOS and Android apps)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics 360 Suite
- Mediation and facilitation skills
Software Engineer - Frontend
- We’re looking for an intrinsically motivated Frontend Engineer to help us develop major functionalities of our core products with the aim to solve significant clients’ problems. If you are passionate about practical application of modern frontend technology and want to work in an environment where you can make a real impact, this may be a perfect role for you!
- Play a major role in all parts of the software development process (discovery, design and delivery).
- Make tech and product related decisions with the aim to solve clients’ problems.
- Continuously improve our product to maximize the value for clients.
- Develop features for single page applications used by thousands of clients every day.
- Take part in defining architectural solutions that enable effective development of all of our applications.
- Optimize performance, fix security issues.
- Ability to make significant decisions impacting the product.
- Ability to cooperate with all stakeholders involved in the product development process.
- Familiarity with set of modern development tools for project building and dependency management (we use npm and webpack).
- Experience in writing unit tests (we use Wallaby.js, Jasmine and Karma).
- Good knowledge of templating (we use Pug / Jade and Handlebars).
- Experience in CSS organisation for large-scale development using preprocessors (we use Less).
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security and usability.
- Code & Pixel Perfectionist – strong attention to detail.
- Good English, both written and spoken.
- Can-do attitude.
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of TypeScript and Angular.
- Familiarity of RxJS.
- Experience in writing unit and end-to-end tests (we use Protractor).
- Experience with CI solutions such as Jenkins, TeamCity or CircleCI.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
Community Manager - Zeropark
- As a community manager you are actively engaging with prospects and customers on relevant online platforms like forums or closed groups. You grow the brand of the Zeropark product by proactively participating in public conversations that emphasize how our solutions solve problems for customers in the affiliate marketing space. In short, you act as an extension of the products you represent, providing the brand with a face that encourages personal connection between customers and the company.
- Start and join conversations with brand advocates and people involved in the affiliate marketing community;
- Find ways to effectively engage the audience on relevant forum like STM.com or affiliatefix.com;
- Position content about various product releases, in line with the marketing strategy;
- Work closely with the Account Management, Customers Success, Sales and Marketing teams to capitalise on customer acquisition actions on forums;
- Find other online platforms relevant for the affiliate marketing community;
- Create and update the product profile and description on relevant platforms;
- Maximise the amount of backlinks to our websites;
- Feedback product development opportunities to the Product teams.
- Strong networking and communication skills;
- Able to represent the personalities of the brands;
- Proactive attitude and being a genuine people person;
- Demonstrate unshakable patience with newbies in affiliate marketing;
- ‘No question is a stupid question’ attitude’;
- Fluent English - especially written - is a must;
- Fluent Russian is a plus;
- Knowledge of the affiliate marketing industry is a plus;
- Previously experience as a community manager is a big plus but not required.
Customer Care Specialist (Entry level)
- As a Customer Care Specialist you will work closely with our demand partners to deliver an effective service around approving our Clients’ campaigns and resolving their ad-hoc queries. Additionally, you will take responsibility for our Sales Chat and serve as a 1st line of support for our Customers.
- This position would be ideal for a fluent English speaker with a customer-centric approach and willingness to quickly build a deep understanding of our supply partners’ requirements.
- We are looking for a motivated person with an analytical mindset and strong attention to detail.
- To enable an effective service, you would have to be able to work on both day and night shifts, as well as during weekends.
- Approval of Codewise Clients’ campaigns in line with supply partners’ requirements
- Responding to Customer queries via our Sales Chat
- Handling 1st line support tickets
- Ideally at least 1 year of professional experience in customer service
- Fluent written and spoken English (minimum C1 level)
- Excellent communication skills, both in speech and writing
- Ability to handle repetitive tasks
- Great attention to details
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to work autonomously with minimum supervision
Junior Customer Success Manager - ZP
- Recently, we responded to the customers’ needs and created the Customer Success team at Zeropark. The team is mainly focused on providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints. In short - the main goal is to ensure that customers are super satisfied with Zeropark and the services built around it.
- That’s why this role is crucial for the company and requires a motivated, can-do attitude from the person working as a Junior Customer Success Manager. If you’re looking for a lot of learning, multitasking, never being bored at work framed within a “small”, supportive, cooperation driven team, this is the job for you!
- Answering Customers’ questions received via support tickets and Skype
- Helping customers with campaigns settings; educating and advising
- Monitoring and identifying customer growth opportunities
- Conducting onboarding demo calls
- Working closely with the Account Managers and Customer Success teams
- Cross-selling of Codewise products, passing potential leads to the Sales team
- Gathering feedback from clients, reviewing documentation
- Gathering and maintaining an internal knowledge base for other teams
- Coordinate communication to clients about downtimes/global errors on the platform
- Provide support to other teams
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- Organised and dedicated with a strong work ethic
- A basic understanding of Internet marketing
- Willing to learn and constantly improve skills and knowledge
- Providing excellent customer service, even under high-load
Nice to have
- Internet marketing - understanding of e-commerce and affiliate programs
- Weird sense of humour is very appreciated! ;)
- If you dream of working in sales and you’re trying to figure out how to gain your first experience in talking to potential clients and helping to acquire them, we have something perfect for you! As a Pre-Sales Specialist you will be actively reaching out to prospects and leads via various channels such as phone, email and Skype in order to make the first contact, qualify them and pass to the Sales Team. You will be also responsible for LinkedIn research and coordinating day-to-day activities with our Sales Team. This is an ideal opportunity for a person passionate about sales with a possibility of moving to an Inside Sales Manager role in the long run.
- Verifying leads and identifying prospects through multiple channels (phone, email, Skype) in order to pass the fitting ones to the Sales Team
- Calling prospects and engaging them for a demo call
- Reporting directly to the Sales Team Lead. Providing daily reports regarding sales activity (e.g. number of calls / emails).
- Undertaking first/second level of research towards successful call results (LinkedIn)
- Following up on leads and conducting research to identify potential prospects
- Categorizing and prioritizing the prospective leads and passing on to the Sales Team
- Coordinating daily activities with the Sales Team
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Selling to small size prospects
- At least 1 year of professional experience
- Keen interest in sales and desire to grow in this field (experience in sales is not required)
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to identify and develop new sales opportunities
- Ability to quickly research a prospect’s company
- A can-do attitude, openness, and the ability to talk to different kinds of people from different countries
Nice to have
- Knowledge of using Hubspot CRM and Hubspot Sales
- Understanding of performance marketing and affiliate marketing
If you don't see any openings fitting your expectations, send us your CV anyway!
In your cover letter please explain how you could help us.
If you’re applying for one of our current openings, what else can you expect, beyond joining one of the most talented and passionate group of individuals there is? Well here’s just a few examples of the additional benefits that come with being part of the Codewise family.
With a masseuse on the payroll, book yourself in for a pummelling.
All the weights, gadgets & gizmos you need for your endorphin fix + our own onsite personal trainer.
The wellbeing of our staff is paramount, so medical, life and travel cover come as standard.
An abundance of edible angiosperms, nutrition bars and chocolate available to nourish our teams.
You are what you eat. That’s why we provide our staff with FitLab and delicious friday breakfasts.
Don't let the 9-5 give you posture problems. Optional standing desks set your spine free.
Whether it’s board games, a PS4, table football, or ping pong, our games room has you covered.
Join us as we shoot the cr*p out of each other in an exact replica of our HQ.
Aspiring Adeles, budding Biffy Clyros, or fledgling Fatboy Slims are well catered for in our full-equipped music room.
Codewise cares for your full wellbeing. Take time out to refresh your mind, body & spirit at our on site yoga classes.