Do you want to be a part of a seriously ambitious and vibrant team where you can have your say about how we get our job done?
Here, we do things “The Codewise Way”. This basically means that we work – and play – very differently to how everybody else does. We don’t believe in hierarchies, endless processes and cookie-cutter approaches to doing our work. What we do believe in is giving our team the freedom to be innovative and make a real difference. If this sounds like a place for you … get applying!
Junior Content Quality Specialist
- As a Content Quality Specialist, you will conduct research to enhance incoming content. This may also include identifying relevant topics, fact-checking, and analyzing sources to generate information. Also, you will make decisions based on our demand partners guidelines and resolve their ad-hoc queries related to the campaign approval process.
- Work closely with Account Managers, Compliance, and Sales Teams to ensure our policies, guidelines, and processes are being applied consistently.
- Monitoring and checking of Ad Campaigns with the implementation of Ad Policies and Guidelines from our Partners
- Collaborate with the Development Team for improvement of the approval process and internal tools
- Consulting clients about our products
- Update and maintain all training materials and guidelines in accordance with prescribed standards.
- At least 1 year of professional experience
- Good knowledge of Excel and GSuite (Google docs, spreadsheets)
- Experience in processing large volumes of data in a short period of time
- Fluent written and spoken Polish and English (minimum B2 level)
- Analytical mindset and strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle repetitive tasks
- Ability to work rotating shifts (also weekends)
If you don't see any openings fitting your expectations, send us your CV anyway!
In your cover letter please explain how you could help us.
If you’re applying for one of our current openings, what else can you expect, beyond joining one of the most talented and passionate group of individuals there is? Well here’s just a few examples of the additional benefits that come with being part of the Codewise family.
With a masseuse on the payroll, book yourself in for a pummelling.
All the weights, gadgets & gizmos you need for your endorphin fix + our own onsite personal trainer.
The wellbeing of our staff is paramount, so medical, life and travel cover come as standard.
An abundance of edible angiosperms, nutrition bars and chocolate available to nourish our teams.
You are what you eat. That’s why we provide our staff with box catering and delicious friday breakfasts.
Don't let the 9-5 give you posture problems. Optional standing desks set your spine free.
Whether it’s board games, a PS4, table football, billiards, or ping pong, our games room has you covered.
Codewise cares for your full wellbeing. Take time out to refresh your mind, body & spirit at our on site yoga and stretching classes.