Software Engineer - Frontend
- We’re looking for an intrinsically motivated Frontend Engineer to help us develop major functionalities of our core products with the aim to solve significant clients’ problems. If you are passionate about practical application of modern frontend technology and want to work in an environment where you can make a real impact, this may be a perfect role for you!
- Play a major role in all parts of the software development process (discovery, design and delivery).
- Make tech and product related decisions with the aim to solve clients’ problems.
- Continuously improve our product to maximize the value for clients.
- Develop features for single page applications used by thousands of clients every day.
- Take part in defining architectural solutions that enable effective development of all of our applications.
- Optimize performance, fix security issues.
- Ability to make significant decisions impacting the product.
- Ability to cooperate with all stakeholders involved in the product development process.
- Familiarity with set of modern development tools for project building and dependency management (we use npm and webpack).
- Experience in writing unit tests (we use Wallaby.js, Jasmine and Karma).
- Good knowledge of templating (we use Pug / Jade and Handlebars).
- Experience in CSS organisation for large-scale development using preprocessors (we use Less).
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security and usability.
- Code & Pixel Perfectionist – strong attention to detail.
- Good English, both written and spoken.
- Can-do attitude.
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of TypeScript and Angular.
- Familiarity of RxJS.
- Experience in writing unit and end-to-end tests (we use Protractor).
- Experience with CI solutions such as Jenkins, TeamCity or CircleCI.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.