Talent Acquisition Specialist
- We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist as a member of our People & Culture team. Your mission will be to coordinate the entire Talent Acquisition processes from supporting Employer Branding through the recruitment and selection up to onboarding new hires. You will also have opportunities to take part in all our People & Culture projects.
- Being responsible for the entire recruitment process for business, technical as well as administrative, internal and external roles.
- Acting as a lead partner in terms of the recruitment and selection process - consulting, advising, focusing on important aspects (cultural belonging, business perspective, financial expectations, etc.).
- Taking candidates through the recruitment and implementation process (from contact by submitting an offer or rejection to employment and onboarding).
- Preparation of job descriptions and requirements along with the leads of individual teams.
- Direct contact with candidates.
- Direct search (telephone / email / social media).
- Verification of candidates and candidates who have applied for roles placed on the site.
- Arranging, organizing and confirming recruitment interviews, as well as participating in direct face to face interviews with candidates.
- Preparation and training of people from the team for interviews.
- Tracking candidates.
- Collecting feedback (Candidates, recruiters, and leads).
- Supporting People & Culture projects - coordination of technical meet-ups together with development teams, cooperation with developers in creating technical content for our company social media profiles, onboarding, exit interview, etc.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in TA.
- Previous experience in IT recruitment is crucial.
- Knowledge of modern sourcing techniques and tools.
- Previous experience in HR generalist role is an asset.
- In depth experience in driving a full lifecycle talent acquisition in a dynamic organization
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must.
- Excellent organization skills, priority setting, multitasking.
- Wide business perspective.