Account Manager: Zeropark
About the role
- Do you consider yourself a technically minded person but with strong social skills? Are you able to handle a dynamic environment and assertive enough to handle strong characters? Does this sound like you? Zeropark is looking for someone to join its publisher team as an Account Manager.
- This role will involve working directly with multi-million dollar clients, optimising, onboarding analysing and scaling publisher feeds. Close knit cross team collaboration with all Business Teams, Compliance, Customer Success, Customer Care Team.
- Maintain and scale existing client base
- Monitoring client’s account progress - understanding clients needs, keeping track of changes and patterns on clients accounts and reacting accordingly
- Data analyzing - providing relevant data to help scaling up clients accounts, understanding clients needs and making decisions based on such data
- Establishing close relationships with the customers
- Collaborating with internal departments to meet client needs.
- Practical working knowledge of excel and basic functions.
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to work in a quickly changing environment without strictly provided guidelines
- Ability to make autonomous decisions based on data
- Experience in working with technical customers
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Project Manager or similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English B2+)
Nice to have
- Experience working with RTB traffic
- Experience working with customers in a SaaS environment
- Experience in the AdTech industry
- Degree in Business, Marketing or any other related field