Intern in Account Management team
- We are looking for an Intern who will be an active member of our Account Management/Business Development team. This position would be ideal both for students and young graduates. This is paid internship that requires availability for at least 20-40h per week. So if you dream of working in such area and you’re trying to figure out how to gain your first experience in talking to clients and helping to grow their accounts but also acquire new clients and markets, we have something perfect for you!
- As an intern you will be actively reaching out to prospects and leads via various channels such as phone, email and skype order to make the first contact, qualify them and pass to the Senior AM. You will be also responsible for LinkedIn research.
- This is an ideal opportunity for a person passionate about sales with the possibility of moving to an Inside Sales Manager or Account Manager role in the long run.
- Verifying leads and identifying prospects through multiple channels (phone, email, Skype) in order to pass the fitting ones to Senior Account Manager
- Calling prospects and engaging them for a demo call
- Reporting directly to the Team Lead. Providing daily reports regarding sales activity and LinkedIn research (e.g. number of calls / emails).
- Following up on leads and conducting research to identify potential prospects
- Categorizing and prioritizing the prospective leads and passing on to the Team
- Coordinating daily activities with the AM Team
- Conducting marketing research : competitors, conferences
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Keen interest in lead generation and desire to grow in this field (experience in sales is not required)
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to identify and develop new sales opportunities
- Ability to quickly research a prospect’s company
- A can-do attitude, openness, and the ability to talk to different kinds of people from different countries
Nice to have
- Russian, German or Chinese
- Basic Knowledge of Hubspot and Excel