Community Management Intern at Zeropark
- We’re looking for an intern to help us increase our presence across digital affiliate marketing communities. As a part of Zeropark’s Marketing Team, your main objective will be to successfully assist community members in resolving their issues and educating them about our ad exchange.
- This paid internship is comprised of 40 hours a week, that are flexible to work around your university schedule, there is also a possibility to work some hours remotely.
- Replying to community members on affiliate marketing forums and groups
- Proactively posting educational and promotional content across the communities
- Closely cooperating with Zeropark’s marketing, customer success and account management teams to provide communities with substantive support
- Fluent English (B2 or higher)
- Great writing skills (in English)
- Ability to present complicated things in a simple manner
- Excellent communication skills
- University student
- Flexible work hours (full time job - part of the hours can be remote)