About the project
- Do you dream about analytics? do you enjoy big data management? Is Excel your favorite app? Then you sound like the one for us!
- Zeropark's team is currently looking for an individual to join as a Compliance Analyst.
- We need someone who can cast a meticulous eye over sheets of data and point out inconsistencies and irregularities. A decision maker with good interpersonal and communication skills.
About the role
- In this role, you’ll be taking head dive into the world of ad fraud.
- Your job will be to find it, eliminate it, and devise ways of protecting our company against it in the future.
- To be more precise, as a quality and compliance analyst in Zeropark you will be responsible for analyzing the quality of the inventory supplied by Zeropark to it’s advertising partners, based on a variable set of performance metrics.
- Analyze the quality of the traffic delivered by Zeropark with use of AWS Athena and Voluum Tracker
- Responding to internal and external inquiries related to traffic quality
- Access and qualify new supply partners
- Devise strategies to detect and prevent ad fraud
- Monitoring clients’ activity, assessing and addressing unwanted behaviors (non-compliant ads, suspicious payments)
- Keen analytical mind / experience with analyzing large multivariate data sets
- Good understanding of statistics
- Strong analytical skills
- SQL knowledge
- Patience / persistence / attention to detail
- Self drive / self motivation / ability to work in a loose framework with only rough guidelines (not specific set of directions)
- Fluent written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Experience in working with online advertising
- Experience in working with analytics