Software Engineer, Frontend
About the project
- We are a product company focused on delivering value to the users - re-thinking MVPs, A/B testing, canary releases are just a few parts of our constantly evolving, user-centric development process,
- CI/CD process includes automated builds, deployment, regression tests on different levels as well as code reviews and internal testing - all of that to ensure that the quality follows,
- Management of the technical debt: the majority of the tech stack is up to date with the latest versions; at the same time, we don’t jump to updates on the first day after release,
- Our apps rely on our own Design System that allows us for quick development of UI with user-friendly components,
- Optimised and stable cloud hosting infrastructure built on AWS,
- We work in small, cross-functional and autonomous teams,
- We offer different areas of possible development, from developing a user-facing, complex web panel built from micro-apps and internal admin tools, through analysis of the ever-changing AdTech ecosystem to contributing to our tracking scripts,
- Last but not least, to further support your growth, we have a training budget and a pool of training days you can spend developing skills related to your role. We also hold internal Tech Talks and Weekly Morning Papers meetings to enhance knowledge sharing among our Engineers.
About the role
- We’re looking for an intrinsically motivated Frontend Engineer to help us develop Voluum - the industry-leading analytical platform allowing performance marketers to track, automate and optimise their ad campaigns. If you are passionate about practical applications of modern frontend technology and want to work in an environment where you can make a real impact, this may be a perfect role for you!
- Playing a major role in all parts of the software development process (discovery, design and delivery),
- Making tech and product-related decisions with the aim to solve clients’ problems,
- Continuously improving our product to maximize the value for users,
- Developing features for single-page applications used by thousands of clients every day,
- Contributing to our tracking scripts solutions,
- Taking part in defining architectural solutions that enable effective development of all of our applications,
- Optimizing performance, fixing security issues.
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role,
- Ability to make significant decisions impacting the product,
- Ability to cooperate with all stakeholders involved in the product development process,
- Experience in writing tests (we use Protractor, Jasmine and Karma),
- Experience in CSS organisation for large-scale development using preprocessors (we use Less/Scss),
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in frontend architecture, including performance, security and usability,
- Code & Pixel Perfectionist – strong attention to detail,
- Good English, both written and spoken,
- Can-do attitude.
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of TypeScript, Angular and RxJS,
- Experience with templating (we use Pug / Jade and Handlebars),
- Experience with CI solutions such as Jenkins or CircleCI,
- Familiarity with a set of modern development tools for project building and dependency management (we use npm and webpack),
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.