About the role
- We’re looking for a Content Writer (in-house) to bolster our Social Media Marketing team. Your main objective will be to help grow CentralNic Group and its portfolio companies social media presence through posts and blog articles. You will also participate in the creation of various other assets, including case studies, event materials, email marketing, educational and community content. The role involves frequent cooperation with the PR team, marketing teams and our in-house experts.
- In November 2020, Codewise sp. z o.o. was acquired by CentralNic Group. Under CentralNic, Codewise continues to run independently, providing its marketing services to the entire group.
- CentralNic (AIM: CNIC) is a global company listed on the London Stock Exchange that drives the growth of the global digital economy by developing and managing software platforms allowing businesses to buy subscriptions to domain names and related services, including protecting their brands online. In addition to providing core infrastructure services for the internet, CentralNic is a leader in protecting internet users through its sophisticated software, dedicated anti-abuse teams, and partnerships with such entities as the Global Cyber Alliance.
- Writing longform content such as blog articles, ebooks and case studies
- Copywriting (social media posts, landing pages, community content and other formats)
- Support in executing various marketing campaigns
- Close cooperation with the Social Media Managers and other members of your team, as well as designers, developers and marketing managers
- Fluent written and spoken English (C2/Native level)
- Excellent writing and communication skills (in English)
- Flexibility in terms of writing - being able to write both crisp short copy and an absorbing longform content
- Ability to present complicated things in a simple manner
- Understanding of sales and marketing mechanisms
Nice to have
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Experience in social media management