Junior Software Engineer, Frontend
About the project
- Zeropark is an Ad Exchange and Demand Side Platform with Real Time Bidding. 4,000 active advertisers run more than 40,000 campaigns every day. It’s the key Codewise product which still has a startup nature. Product oriented mindset and problem solving attitude are the most important traits of the team members.
- We are looking for a new force to join our strong engineering team in Zeropark.
About the role
- As a Frontend Engineer in Zeropark you will:
- Work in a product oriented environment with people who care about their craft and the quality of the product
- Collaborate with product and business teams and other stakeholders to deliver software that solves real problems of Zeropark’s customers
- Work closely with UX Designer to create an inclusive platform that is easy to use and meets expectations of both novice and advanced customers
- Design, implement and operate high performance software for serving and analysing Internet ads
- Take active ownership of requirement analysis, architecture and implementation of your Team’s components and their operations in production
- Take the active part in transition from a custom JS framework to Vue.js.
- Strong team player with “can do” attitude
- Product oriented mindset
- Good problem solving skills with metrics driven attitude
- Positive attitude, people orientation and excellent communication skills
- Good English, both written and spoken
Nice to have
About the development process
- We work with close cooperation with product design, product management, customer success and business teams. Working using Agile methodology helps us keep the feedback cycle short. Zeropark utilizes a fully automated regression testing process, with continuous integration and deployment, everything in a cloud environment. Most services are dockerized for integration and E2E tests. Frontend Panel application regression tests are run multiple times a day. Deployment cycle to production is very short, a feature is deployed within a day after the testing phase ends.