About the role
- We’re searching for a talented & motivated digital designer to join our internal design department at CentralNic Poland (owner of Codewise).
- Together with our team you’ll be working on key marketing projects for some of the most innovative ad-tech products, such as Zeropark, Voluum TRK & Voluum DSP. Occasionally, you will also help us provide creative support for other brands in the CentralNic Group – the international holding company we’re a part of.
- With the encouragement of our experienced team, the highest working standards, and nothing but the latest equipment & software – you can expect plenty of space for your creativity to thrive!
- collaborating with our team of designers on ongoing design work;
- designing wireframes, new websites, and landing pages for our products;
- carrying out tasks related to the company pages;
- creating graphic design / illustrations for social media, blogs, and email marketing;
- designing presentations and, occasionally, printed materials;
- keeping up to date with emerging design trends and technologies;
- participating in the production of creative concepts for marketing campaigns;
- working together with other departments, such as Content Marketing, Performance Marketing, and others
- at least 5 years of experience with digital design – backed by a portfolio;
- very good skills in using Adobe’s Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator;
- proficiency with Sketch (Figma, Adobe XD), inVision, and Zeplin in Mac environment;
- strong background in working with cross-functional teams (other designers, copywriters, developers);
- basic knowledge of CSS, HTML5;
- strong ownership attitude and ability to turn ideas into an attractive creative vision;
- good written and spoken English for in-team communication (if you didn’t need Google Translate to decipher this offer, you will be fine…)
Nice to have
- basic understanding of motion design and photography will be an advantage;
- preferably living in or willing to move to Kraków.