Sales Manager (Voluum DSP)
About the project
- Voluum DSP - high-performance, low-latency bidding platform.
- The platform allows advertisers to buy Internet ad space using real-time auctions from a selection of ad exchanges. Voluum DSP can process over 150,000 queries per second at peak times, while average latency is under 3 milliseconds. The platform consists of dozens of various microservices deployed on 100+ AWS EC2 instances, primarily in 2 regions.
About the role
- Are you a results driven individual and Sales are your passion? Then here’s an once-in-a lifetime challenge to join one of the fastest growing company in Europe and take it to the next level! Based in our Krakow city-centre headquarters, the Sales Manager will focus on the warm leads that come our way, the so called ‘inbound leads’. The main goal of this role is to close the sale and transfer the newly acquired customer to an account manager who will further grow the account.
- Responsible for generating sales for Voluum DSP product
- Close incoming leads from events, the website or any other sources
- Prospect for new customers when no incoming leads are available
- Create and improve sales processes in close cooperation with other business and product teams, especially Account Managers, Business Development and Supply Team
- Multichannel approach: video calls, phone calls, emails, chats etc.
- Responsible for cross selling all CentralNic Poland products
- Occasional participation in international events
- Minimum 3 years of direct sales experience - the more, the better
- C1+ level of English, both written and spoken
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- Organised and dedicated with a strong work ethic
- Understanding of Internet marketing
- Can be trusted to work without supervision
- Entrepreneurial and innovative attitude
- Work on the basic salary + commissions scheme
- Knowledge of using a CRM (Hubspot would be great)
- MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel)
Nice to have
- Broad knowledge of the online marketing ecosystem (Ad Networks, Agencies, Supply Side Platforms, DSPs etc..)
- Experience in SaaS model