Junior Customer Success Manager (with Russian)
About the project
- Voluum is a leading tracking software that has been serving affiliates, performance marketers and media-buyers since 2015. Our platform allows advertisers to track, manage and automate all their campaigns from various sources.
- We’re a 60+ crew of software engineers, designers, account managers, and other talents now looking for one more.
About the role
- The customer’s success is the key interest of every successful company. If your customer is not successful then how can you be?
- That’s why the role of Junior Customer Success Manager within the Customer Success Team is crucial for the company and requires a motivated, can-do attitude. If you’re looking for a lot of learning, multitasking, never being bored at work framed within a supportive, cooperation driven team, this is the job for you!
- Providing 1st line of multi-channel technical support to clients of our tracking platform - Voluum.
- Main channels:
- - Ticketing system (emails)
- - Live chat
- Onboarding new customers on calls
- Handling billing and payments requests from our customers
- Resolving chargebacks and VAT issues of our clients
- Handling compliance reports
- Cooperating closely with Account Management and Sales teams
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Advanced Russian, both written and spoken
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- Organised and dedicated with a strong work ethic
- A basic understanding of Internet marketing
- Technical knowledge, or a willingness to adapt to our business
- Motivated by technical cases
- Willing to learn and constantly improve skills and knowledge
- Providing excellent customer service, even under high-load
Nice to have
- Internet marketing - understanding of ecommerce and affiliate programs