DevOps Engineer, Infrastructure
About the project
- We move fast, deliver new business features daily, scale with new products and markets. To do this efficiently, we need advanced infrastructure services. This includes reliable and manageable AWS infrastructure, automated deployment pipeline, application monitoring, tracing, logging, job scheduling, container management, Linux images tuning.
- We also develop billing related infrastructure which is critical for company cash flow. This includes invoice management services and integrations with credit card payment gateways and business intelligence tools.
- Based on requirements from all Codewise developers, as well as on your vision and buy-in from the team, you will shape infrastructure and tools we will use for years to come. We expect solutions that - while technically excellent and pleasant to use - bring a lot of value to our developers, by simplifying and automating their work.
About the role
- Participate in shaping the long-term vision for our AWS infrastructure and services
- Develop and advocate best practices in utilizing AWS resources and services
- Maintain and improve our continuous delivery platform
- Support and maintain Infrastructure team solutions
- Build, test and maintain AWS infrastructure and solutions used by product teams
- Design, build, and maintain tools to automate operational processes related to cloud infrastructure.
- Work closely with other teams and treat them as your clients
- Help design and architecture decisions with focus on high availability, security, performance and cost optimization
- Promote good practices in areas of DevOps
- Knowledge of programming/scripting language
- Experience with Cloud providers
- Openness to new technologies
- Awareness of devOps and Agile principles
- Positive attitude, people orientation and excellent communication skills
- A strong knowledge of English
Nice to have
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with CI/CD solutions
- Experience with Docker
- AWS, Python, Linux (bash), Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, GitHub