- As a Product Manager at Codewise you will lead all product efforts on our Native SSP. You will act as a unifying force bringing together development, business and account management to set a common product goal and to provide the best experience for our customers. You will also oversee all relevant business functions to make sure their efforts are coordinated and in-line with product strategy and vision.
- Managing the product as a whole - leading the product related efforts as an internal and external product advocate.
- Establishing the long term product vision and market strategy in a process of collaborative effort with key stakeholders
- Evaluating effort behind development vs potential revenue (overall ROI) and making final product decision based on that.
- Conducting market research (competitors/supply partners/data partners) and performing actions on per-evidence basis.
- Understand clients needs and problems. Proactively seek new market opportunities.
- Working with Development/UX and acting as a Product Owner (setting priorities and roadmap, advocating users, defining feature scope).
- Working with Biz Dev/Sales to develop effective sales funnels and gather product feedback.
- Coordinate Product Marketing in terms of positioning on the market, pricing and designing communication.
- Work with Customer Success/Compliance and track metrics to maintain consistent product experience and retention.
- Managing partners relations that exist in product ecosystem: supply, data and technical vendors.
- Proven experience in building successful IT products
- At least +4 years of experience within the ad tech ecosystem
- Good understanding of ad tech, including SSP, DSP
- Ability to think strategically and define long term product vision
- Prioritizing skills with a strong orientation on results - ROI driven
- Drive to deeply understand customers, market and product
- Analytical approach with focus on data-driven decision making
- Good understanding of technology and software development process
- Ability to clearly define MVPs for new functionalities
- Getting things done & no excuses attitude
- Proactive approach with a proven track record of identifying new market opportunities
- People coordination & stakeholder management skills
- Project management skills
- Strong communicator with fluent English in speech and writing