Information clause regarding Research
We are conducting the "Research" to examine and improve satisfaction with services we provide, further develop our products and services, conduct research of development activities and enhance IT security, IT operations and user experience, as a part of quality management while improving the functionality and usability of our websites, products, and services.
The Confidential Information (including all documents, trade and technical information, technical/commercial/financial/other know-hows, trade secrets, materials, products, relevant software materials, tools, graphic communications, specifications, user manuals, drawings, electronic and other information related to our activities), to which you may get access in connection with participating in the Research, is also subject to the obligation of confidentiality. Therefore, you should undertake to keep them confidential, ensure their security in accordance with the applicable laws as if it was your own. At the same time, you declare that, to the best of your knowledge, all your statements recorded during the Research do not infringe the rights of any third party.
The Research is conducted in compliance with the rules on the protection of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 10 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and taking into account the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/697 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as also as: "the GDPR".
Therefore, we kindly inform that:
- The Controller of your personal data is CentralNic Poland sp. z o.o., with a registered office at ul. Lubicz 17G, 31-503 Kraków, Poland incorporated under the laws of Poland and registered in the companies register of the National Court Register held by District Court Krakow – Srodmiescie in Cracow XI Commercial Division (Sąd Rejonowy dla Krakowa – Śródmieścia w Krakowie XI Wydział Gospodarczy) under (KRS) no. 0000830352, having EU VAT ID: PL5272922087 and the share capital in the amount of 5000 PLN.
- The contact details of the Controller's Data Protection Officer are: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal Data will be processed for the following purposes:
- for the purpose of conducting the Research and examining the results – the legal grounds for the processing will be the consent of the Research participant (article 6.1(a) of the GDPR);
- for the purpose of pursuing claims or defending against claims – the legal grounds for the processing will be a legitimate interest of the Controller (article 6.1(f) of the GDPR).
- Personal data may be provided to trusted parties acting on behalf of the Controller in process of conducting the Research, in particular: marketing service providers, accounting companies, tax advisors, suppliers of information systems and IT services and providers of legal services.
- Personal data may be transferred to a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) based on a decision of the European Commission, stating that a third country may be considered as providing an adequate level of data protection or based on Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission (EU Commission Decision on standard contractual clauses for the transfer of Personal Data to processors established in third countries under Directive 95/46/EC).
- Personal data will be processed for the duration of the Research and 2 years after its completion. The processing period may each time be extended by a limitation of the claims period if the processing of personal data is necessary for the Controller to pursue any claims or defend against such claims. After such a period, data will be processed only to the extent and for the time required by regulations, including but not limited to accounting and tax regulations.
- Participant has the right to:
- confirm whether his personal data is processed and the right to obtain access to it,
- obtain copies of processed personal data,
- rectify inaccurate personal data and the right to have incomplete personal data completed,
- erase personal data - "right to be forgotten",
- have the processing of personal data restricted,
- personal data portability,
- object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to withdraw consent - the withdrawal of consent does not affect the compliance of the processing which was made on its basis before the withdrawal of consent. Withdrawal of consent means resignation from taking part in the Research,
- The Participant may exercise the abovementioned rights by contacting the Controller's Data Protection Officer at the following email address: email@example.com,
- The Participant has also the right to submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority at any time in the event of a breach of rights regarding the processing of personal data.
- Provision of data is voluntary, but it is required in order to take part in the Research.